$170 per 45-minute session
Services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I do not bill insurance companies directly. I provide my clients with monthly billing statements, and if you choose to submit for insurance reimbursement, I will facilitate that process by completing any additional preauthorization or claims forms that are required by your insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and check accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.